The 2022 NFRA Executive Conference will take place at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel & Conference Center. Visit hotel website here. NFRA will make your hotel reservations with the dates provided during registration.
The hotel package rate is $318 for single occupancy or $214 per conference attendee for double occupancy.
• Guest room
• Welcome Reception on Monday
• Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Reception on Tuesday
• Continuous coffee/snack break station on Tuesday
• Breakfast on Wednesday
• Airport transportation
• Wireless high-speed internet access
• Valet or self-parking
• Access to the fitness center
• Local and toll-free telephone calls
• Incoming fax services
• Daily newspaper
• In-room coffee service
The room rate is subject to state and local taxes. No changes to arrival and departure dates may be made after March 4, 2022. Name changes will be accepted through the arrival date. A special room rate of $209 is available two days before and two days after the conference and is a room charge only. Again, NFRA will make your hotel reservations with the dates provided during registration.
Healthy & Safety
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In light of COVID-19 and for precautionary measures, the following services and facilities will be impacted. For inquiries, please contact the hotel directly.
• Limited service available – Food & Bar service (reduced hours)
• Face coverings – See Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment policies here.