The safety and well-being of our attendees is always a top priority. All participants of the NFRA Executive Conference, including staff, attendees, spouses, guests, and speakers, are required to provide proof of vaccination OR negative COVID-19 test results prior to on-site registration.*
NFRA has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, a HIPAA compliant platform that allows attendees to comply with the health and safety protocols for this event, to help ensure the safety and well-being of our guests.
*All participants will need to use CLEAR Health Pass to provide proof of vaccination showing the final dose received at least two weeks prior to checking in at the event OR upload a clinician-administered negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of initial check-in. At-home tests will not be accepted. Vaccine verification can be uploaded at any time, but negative test results can only be uploaded 72 hours before the start of the event.
What You Need To Do
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home.
- Masks are encouraged but not required. NFRA will have some available.
- Download the CLEAR Health Pass mobile app.
- Upload your proof of vaccination OR clinician-administered negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of initial check-in at the hotel.
What the Hotel Is Doing
- Sanitizer stations are located throughout the property, lobby and ballroom.
- Plexiglass dividers at the front hotel desk.
- See Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment policies here.
What You Can Do Now
1. Download the free Health Pass by CLEAR Mobile App on Android or iOS:
2. To connect with NFRA’s event, click on Health Pass and enter the unique code emailed to you.
3. Add your proof of vaccine or negative test results. Note: Negative test results must be uploaded within 72 hours of the event (no earlier than April 2) and must be completed through an approved Health Provider from the list on the CLEAR app.
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap Get in Touch in the app for assistance.
CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with NFRA.